Bully Stick Companion
- Bully Stick Companion (BSC) locks on to bully, no more choking risk - it's the ultimate peace of mind.
- Included is a 4-foot tether, that easily attaches to a table leg, etc., that bully stays exactly where you want your dog to chew.
- Is Mr. Bestie an aggressive chewer? BSC keeps your pet away from children, other dogs, visitors, etc., while they chew.
- When it’s time to take the treat away, just grab the tether and pull, no conflicts and no tension between pet and pet parent.
- BSC is made from a pet-safe composite, designed to be easy on canine’s canines and is dishwasher safe.
- No need for you to hold the bully while your dog chews (we know you have).
- BSC can accommodate bully sticks all the way up to 1” in diameter and just about any length your dog likes - we think the 6” long sticks work best.
- BSC is for dogs up to 30 lbs. (big dog version will be available soon).
HOW TO USE
SIMPLE, SAFE, EFFECTIVE
- Turn cap to open Bully Stick Companion (BSC) wide enough to fit bully stick.
- Place on flat surface, insert bully and tighten until jaws touch bully.
- Depending on hardness of the bully stick, tightening approx. 1-2 more turns should lock it in.
- Secure to table leg, door knob, etc. and give to your pet to enjoy.
- Once your pup is done chewing, turn cap to loosen - we recommend discarding that last piece for safety.